persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java SE

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:42:20 -0700

Steve,

You can get started with the example linked from the GlassFish persistence page.
  You can download the stand-alone persistence bundle that contains the same
TopLink Essentials implementation version as the latest GlassFish download. It's
linked from the GlassFish download page. If you use the standalone TopLink
Essentials implementation, you reference its jars in the location where you
installed them (vs. GlassFish/lib directory if you have a complete GlassFish
installation).

You can probably find a bunch of articles on use of Persistence with Java SE if
you search the web.

HTH,
-marina