persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to configure logging for java.util.logging?

From: Jon Miller <jemiller_at_uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:57:05 -0600

Wonseok, much thanks. It seems to be working now (using V2 B30). This is a
big help because I'm using java.util.logging for everything else and the
output if you use it with the normal logging was getting out of order for
some reason. Any idea why? When I used java.util.logging it's in the correct
order.

One other question: what does FCS mean? I know it means it's a fully tested
release version, but, I don't know what the acronym means. Are the V2 builds
weekly snapshots or something? Any idea when V2 will go FCS?

Jon