persistence@glassfish.java.net

Persistent problem

From: Vasanthakumar <vasantha_at_beyondm.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:12:55 +0600

Hi all
I am using Toplink + GlassFish for persistent layer for my project

I have a aproblem in persistency. When I persist one object it is not
persisted but no exception comes but when
do like

EntityManager em =
getJpaTemplate().getEntityManagerFactory().createEntityManager();
        em.getTransaction().begin();

        em.persist(user);
        em.getTransaction().commit();

It works.Please tell me how can I configure rollback = false in the
application-config for JpaTransactionManager/

--
Software Engineer,
BeyondM (Pvt) Ltd.