embedded@glassfish.java.net

Re: [embedded] Re: Feedback Wanted: Embedded APIs for GFv3 Prelude

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:24:17 -0800
By "trunk" I mean the current development repository in svn.. There will be an embedded distribution of glassfish based on that workspace, in addition to all the Java EE 6 features that are being implemented.
The current embedded work is based on a release we did late last year, v3 prelude.

- Rajiv

Joey Jarosz wrote:

I will be the first to admit that I have yet to figure out all the different glassfish related projects. What do you mean by the “glassfish trunk”; how does that related to the Embedded Glassfish project?

Joey