embedded@glassfish.java.net

Re: [embedded] How to specify default-web.xml

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:09:38 -0700
1)  You need to put your web.xml in your classpath with the same package/path as the file that is inside the embedded jar.  Put yours earlier in the classpath (on disk OR in a jar) and it should be picked up.
You can find the exact path/name of the file by looking inside the embedded jar.

Joey Jarosz wrote:

I grabbed the latest promoted build the other day. Apparently Server.setDefaultWebXml() went away and I can’t figure out how to specify the default-web.xml file to be used by my web-apps. Any suggestions?

I kind of hoped that maybe if I just put it in <installdir>/config/default-web.xml that it would be found but no such luck.

Joey Jarosz

Senior Architect

Chip Planning Solutions

Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
(408) 914-6269

Need some IP? Check out www.chipestimate.com

--
Byron Nevins Work 408-276-4089, Home 650-359-1290, Cell 650-784-4123 - Sun Microsystems, Inc.