embedded@glassfish.java.net

Re: RFC Embedded Plugin

From: Jennifer Chou <Jennifer.Chou_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:01:01 -0500

Hi,

After some discussion in our meeting, we decided to go back to the
original maven-glassfish-plugin that sits outside the embedded project.
When the plugin was moved under the embedded project, we saw some issues
with the classpath not getting set properly.

Please continue to use maven-glassfish-plugin and mvn glassfish:run.
http://maven.dyndns.org/glassfish/org/glassfish/maven-glassfish-plugin/

    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-glassfish-plugin</artifactId>
     </plugin>

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jennifer