ejb@glassfish.java.net

Unable to get MethodStatistic for EJB component

From: Jim Talbut <Jim.Talbut_at_groupgti.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:49:35 +0100

Hi,

I have an EJB installed in GlassFish 2.1.
I've called the EJB, via SOAP, a few hundred times this morning, but in
the admin console I get no statistics for it:
MethodStatistic 0 Maximum Time: 0 Provides the number of
times an operation was called, the total time that was spent during the
invocation and so on.
Minimum Time: 0
Total Time: 0
Last Sample Time: Jun 17, 2009 9:02:56 AM
Start Time: Jun 17, 2009 9:02:56 AM
TotalNumSuccess 0 count Last Sample Time: Jun 17, 2009 11:41:02
AM Provides the total number of successful invocations of the
method.
Start Time: Jun 17, 2009 9:02:56 AM
TotalNumErrors 0 count Last Sample Time: Jun 17, 2009 11:41:02
AM Provides the total number of errors that occured during
invocation or execution of an operation.
Start Time: Jun 17, 2009 9:02:56 AM
ExecutionTime 0 Milliseconds Last Sample Time: Jun 17, 2009 11:41:02
AM Provides the time in milliseconds spent during the last
successful/unsuccessful attempt to execute the operation.
Start Time: Jun 17, 2009 9:02:56 AM
Notice that the Last Sample Time for MethodStatistic is the same as the
Start Time, the others are resampled every time I refresh the web page,
but that one isn't.

I do have monitoring turned on for the EJB container (everything is at
high), I can't find any more granular way to control monitoring.
Other aspects of monitoring are working, i.e. I can see the calls via
the web service.

Thanks

Jim