docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please schedule your task brainstorming meetings

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:57:29 -0700

Paul,

I reread the Grizzly spec and am quite sure a TA meeting is not needed.
The main thing happening is that most of the Grizzly configuration is
moving out of the web container and, behind the scenes, from one
domain.xml element tree to another. The user will probably have
different GUI screens and CLI commands to use, but the tasks they will
be accomplishing will be essentially the same. So I took the liberty of
removing the Grizzly entries from the TA table. I hope you don't mind.

I also removed the HK2 entry, just to keep the table as compact as possible.

Finally, I updated the list of attendees for the Groovy/Grails meeting.

June