docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: Documentation QA Requirements for GlassFish v3

From: Debbie Carson <Debbie.Carson_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 17:56:47 -0700

Ian could better answer this than I, but I think he's out of touch for
now. In the Java EE tutorials, there is an
examples\bp\project\build.properties file that the user must edit to
provide the location of their tutorial and GlassFish installations.
This file is used by the build.xml file when the example is built.

Debbie