docs@glassfish.java.net

Comment Pages and Project Ideas

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:15:07 -0700

Hello,

A couple of things:

- I've updated the comment wiki pages for each doc deliverable. These
pages are accessed from the main comment page at
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDocs. If you own
one of these deliverables, please take a look and make sure the pages
are OK, fixing anything that isn't. I had some questions about the
Upgrade and Migration Guide page (not sure about the validity of the
'See Also' link) and also about the Administration CLI Online Help (not
sure about the status of those items, so I left that page alone).

- Please take another look at the Project Ideas page and add additional
doc ideas if you have them (or elaborate on the ones already listed):
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ProjectIdeas. This page
relates to the GlassFish Awards Program, which closes 6/30, but also
extends far beyond that.

Thanks,
Gail