docs@glassfish.java.net

COMMUNITY INPUT - Doc Contributions

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 10:36:44 -0700

Hello,

If you're on this docs list there's a good chance you're interested in
GlassFish documentation - great! But what specifically are you
interested in? Now that GlassFish v3 TP2 docs have been released, this
seems like the perfect time to check in with you and get your thoughts
about a few things. Specifically:

- If you'd like to contribute to GlassFish docs, what are you interested
in? What would you most like to work on? There are many ways to
contribute to docs - some of which we probably haven't even thought of yet!

- Is anything keeping you from contributing? What would make it easier
to contribute? How can the doc team help?

We'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Reply directly to me or to the
docs alias - whichever you prefer.

Thanks,
Gail