discuss_ja@glassfish.java.net

RE: [Fwd: MODERATE for quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net]

From: jack_spallaw <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:42:26 +0900

Hi Judy!

Yes! I have joined the “FishCat”.

And I will try to use the “JTA” on the “BLACK PEARL” (my iMac)
tonight.(But your country is this morning.)

Hi Jack,

Welcome to quality alias and would like to see you often. Have you got
chance to test out GF v3 b22 ? See any bug or has any request :-)

Thanks,
Judy

jack_spallaw wrote:

Hi Judy!

> Thanks very much for giving the help.

The pleasure was mine.

This is just my pleasure. Savy? (hahaha)

> Would like to invite you to join quality alias so next time when you
send email to quality alias, it can go through directly.

Oh sorry! I forget to join the mailing list membership.

I just have done it.

I'll keep in touch this mailing list.

Drink up hier tie’s yo ho!

  _____

Thanks very much for giving the help. Would like to invite you to join
quality alias so next time when you
send email to quality alias, it can go through directly.

Thanks,
Judy

MODERATE for quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Wed, 03 Sep 2008 04:54:34 +0000

quality-reject-1220417674.18013.lmjahbjjeifpbigjdfmg_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Recipient list not shown: ;

CC:

quality-allow-tc.1220417674.aanmoikpbkbeecpjpklp-xbl08325=nifty.com_at_glassfis
h.dev.java.net

The enclosed message was submitted to the quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
mailing list. If you'd like to approve it for distribution to all
the subscribers, please e-mail:

quality-accept-1220417674.18013.lmjahbjjeifpbigjdfmg_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button. You can
check the address to make sure that it starts with
"quality-accept". If this does not work, simply copy the
address and paste it into the "To:" field of a new message.

To reject the post and cause it to be returned to the
sender, please send a message to:

quality-reject-1220417674.18013.lmjahbjjeifpbigjdfmg_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Usually, it is easiest to hit the "reply-to-all" button, and then
remove all the addresses except the one starting with
"quality-reject".

You do not need to copy the post in your response to accept or
reject it. If you wish to send a comment to the sender of a rejected
post, please include it between two marker lines starting with three
percent signs ('%'):

%%% Start comment
%%% End comment

Thank you for your help!

--- Enclosed, please find the posted message.