dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: About GLASSFISH-20934

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 23:25:58 +0900

By deep confirmation, the way of modifying RunLevel value is not right
because the issue still has possiblity of being triggered.

So, pl. ignoring my original fixing way.

However, I found another fixing way and seems more safe. The fixing way
is delaying Recovery Helper Thread's running and after
PostStartupRunLevel has been finished, by sending event, running
Recovery Helper Thread.

about detailed fixing way, pl. seeing the attachment. I also request
JTS's leader to confirm the patch.

Thanks
Tang

--