dev@glassfish.java.net

About GLASSFISH-20934

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:23:20 +0900

JMS)Leader
CC: Sahoo

pl. allowing me open a new thread for GLASSFISH-20934.

Firstly, I request you can see the issue. if having any issue, pl. tell
me and I will re-check my description.

Secondly, about fixing way, I have a very simple method as following:

[original definition]
@Service
@RunLevel(value=PostStartupRunLevel.VAL,
mode=RunLevel.RUNLEVEL_MODE_NON_VALIDATING)
public class JmsProviderLifecycle implements PostConstruct{
}

[my fixing way]
@Service
@RunLevel(value=StartupRunLevel.VAL,
mode=RunLevel.RUNLEVEL_MODE_NON_VALIDATING)
public class JmsProviderLifecycle implements PostConstruct{
}

That is to say, making org.glassfish.main.jms.core can be started
earlier. Because this is also related to kernel starting, cc Sahoo for
evaluation.

Thanks
Tang
--