dev@glassfish.java.net

About GLASSFISH-20705 and GLASSFISH-20649

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:23:55 +0800

Hi, Chris:

    I have created some issues related to the admin component and also
attached the revision patches to fix the issues, Could you help me to review
these changes? If it is fine, could you tell me how to run the admin tests
so that I can run the necessary tests before check in the changes?

Here's the directly links to the related issues:

https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20705

https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20649

Thanks a lot!

Regards

-Jeremy

Lv Songping

Software Division II

    Development Department I

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)

ADDR.: No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue,

        Nanjing, 210012, China

TEL : +86+25-86630566-8307

COINS: 7998-8307

FAX : +86+25-83317685

MAIL : <mailto:lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com> lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com