dev@glassfish.java.net

Failed to create cluster with jms option

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:58:05 +0800

Hi, Anissa:

Cc: Dev team:

   I don't know whether it is the right syntax or a bug, but I can't create
cluster with jms options. After check about the server.log., I found it is
because of "java.lang.ClassCastException:" caused by restRequest.

I have attached the option about jms when I create the cluster(see
error.png).

   Here's attached the failure exception in server.log:

[2013-08-30T17:37:28.473+0800] [glassfish 4.0] [SEVERE] []
[org.glassfish.admingui] [tid: _ThreadID=47 _ThreadName=admin-listener(4)]
[timeMillis: 1377855448473] [levelValue: 1000] [[

  java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to java.lang.String;

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to
java.lang.String;

restRequest:
endpoint=http://localhost:4848/management/domain/clusters/cluster/cluster1/c
onfigure-jms-cluster

attrs={availabilityEnabled=false, clustertype=conventional,
messageStoreType=file, configStoreType=masterbroker,
property=prop1=value1:prop2=value2\:with\:colons:prop3=value3}

method=post]]

I want to know whether it is support to create cluster with jms options in
the latest version of glassfish?

If it doesn't support to create cluster with jms option, I will give up to
write the admin console devtests related to this case.

If it is a bug need to be investigated, I think we should create an issue on
JIRA and try to resolve it before write the admin console devtests.

Thanks a lot!

regards

Jeremy Lv

Lv Songping

Software Division II

    Development Department I

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)

ADDR.: No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue,

        Nanjing, 210012, China

TEL : +86+25-86630566-8307

COINS: 7998-8307

FAX : +86+25-83317685

MAIL : <mailto:lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com> lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com

error.png
(image/png attachment: error.png)