dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Packaging HK2?

From: ÂÀËÎƽ <lvsongping_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:44:14 +0800

Hi£¬

    Here's the step how I test the modification about the GLASSFISH-18513
  1>. As the glassfish v3.1.2 use the hk2 v1.1.5, so I checkout thehk2
source https://svn.java.net/svn/hk2~svn/tags/hk2-parent-1.1.15
  2>. Rebuild the module you have changed on your workspace
  3>. Replace the related classes you have changed on your workspace to the
glassfish v3.1.2(I think most of the hk2 related class are exist in the
directory of auto-depends.jar)
  4>. Restart your glassfish I think maybe you will found the issue can't
be reproduced.

Thanks

-Jeremy