dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Timeout when stop the domain with --force=false after deployed the ejb application

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 09:42:33 -0400

Hi, Jeremy
    I could see the stop-domain command also hang for me when I used the
option force=false. The stop-domain command executed successfully when I
did not specify the force option.

    Tom: what's the difference between when --force option is false
versus true? When could user specify the option value as false? Should
they just always stick with the default "true" value?

    Thanks,

- Hong