dev@glassfish.java.net

Error in building the Glassfish project

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:52:38 +0900

Hi, Romain:

   I have update the Glassfish source and try to build the project but it is
failed because of lack the dependency of the Jersey-2.0-rc as follows:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[ERROR] The build could not read 2 projects -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] The project
org.glassfish.main:glassfish-nucleus-parent:4.0-SNAPSHOT (

E:\GF_MAIN\SOURCE_0102\nucleus\pom.xml) has 1 error

[ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find
org.glassfish.jersey:jers

ey-bom:pom:2.0-rc2 in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ was cached in the local
rep

ository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
maven-c

entral has elapsed or updates are forced @ line 592, column 25 -> [Help 2]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] The project org.glassfish.main:glassfish-parent:4.0-SNAPSHOT
(E:\GF_MA

IN\SOURCE_0102\appserver\pom.xml) has 1 error

[ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find
org.glassfish.jersey:jers

ey-bom:pom:2.0-rc2 in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ was cached in the local
rep

ository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
maven-c

entral has elapsed or updates are forced @
org.glassfish.main:glassfish-nucleus-

parent:4.0-SNAPSHOT, E:\GF_MAIN\SOURCE_0102\nucleus\pom.xml, line 592,
column 25

-> [Help 2]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
swit

ch.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
rea

d the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildin

gException

[ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableMo

delException

Some of the related changes at April 24 about the pom.xml as follows:

<jersey.version>2.0-rc2</jersey.version>

So I tried to check whether the source of Jersey-2.0-rc is exist on the
maven repository and found the source jar file of Jersey-2.0-rc doesn't
exist of the maven repository.

I always use the maven repository as http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/, Have
you transplant the maven repository to the another address or will update
the Jersey source later?

Thanks

-Jeremy