dev@glassfish.java.net

Diff for 18235

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:40:46 -0500

Per Shreedar's request, attached is the diff of my current attempt to
address http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18235

The changes in addHost() and addContent() is a less than elegant attempt
to work around the sanity checks mentioned in the source comments.
Ideally, we'd probably pass the VS in, but these methods override those
in the Grizzly base class, so it's not that simple, it seems, but
something that can be addressed once we make it work.

At any rate, the net effect of this change so far is that all traffic to
port 4848 (Console, REST, and Asadmin) returns a 404, for reasons I've
not yet been able to determine. If anyone has any tips, I'm all ears. :)

--
Jason Lee
Principal Member of Technical Staff