dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: About fighterfish osgi-ee-resources module building

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:04:04 +0530

On Monday 25 February 2013 12:31 PM, Tang Yong wrote:
> Hi Sahoo,
>
> While building fighterfish module(osgi-ee-resources), building failed as
> following:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project osgi-ee-resources: Could not
> resolve dependencies for project
> org.glassfish.fighterfish:osgi-ee-resources:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The
> following artifacts could not be resolved:
> org.glassfish.main.jdbc:jdbc-config:jar:4.0-b73,
> org.glassfish.main.connectors:connectors-internal-api:jar:4.0-b73:
> Failure to find org.glassfish.main.jdbc:jdbc-config:jar:4.0-b73 in
> http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/ was cached in the
> local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
> interval of eclipselink.repository has elapsed or updates are forced ->
> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
>
> Currently, repo1 maven repository has not 4.0-b73 related artifacts, and
> please confirming the following:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/main/jdbc/jdbc-config/
Naman, Romain, could you please look into this?
> In addition, what you said previously is that fighterfish will be
> compatibale with glassfish 3.x, so I want to know the reason that
> osgi-ee-resources used glassfish 4.x dependencies.
While it's our endeavour to keep them compatible, it's not always
possible. Because of incompatible changes in resource container of gf,
we can't support both 3.x and 4.0 at the same time. That's why we bumped
the version number to 2.0.0 from 1.0.x.

Sahoo