dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: List of bundles and their purpose

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:40:54 -0800

And note that most of these modules aren't designed to be widely used
outside the scope of GlassFish. You can see from the dependencies of
most of these modules that they're just being used to better structure
the internals of GlassFish, not to provide reusable software components.
(Some of these modules have well defined interfaces and dependencies
and are designed to be pluggable or replaceable, but many are not.)