dev@glassfish.java.net

Where is iiop listener in cluster instances

From: David Zhao <liang.x.zhao_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:20:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I sync up gf trunk to 56972 and did clean build all. After that I can't see iiop listener port ready for cluster instances. Did I miss anything or there was any change on iiop listener?

What I did is:

asadmin start-domain

asadmin create-cluster cluster1

asadmin create-local-instance --cluster cluster1 --portbase 7000 instance1

Rendezvoused with DAS on localhost:4848.

Port Assignments for server instance instance1:

JMX_SYSTEM_CONNECTOR_PORT=7086

JMS_PROVIDER_PORT=7076

HTTP_LISTENER_PORT=7080

ASADMIN_LISTENER_PORT=7048

JAVA_DEBUGGER_PORT=7009

IIOP_SSL_LISTENER_PORT=7038

IIOP_LISTENER_PORT=7037

OSGI_SHELL_TELNET_PORT=7066

HTTP_SSL_LISTENER_PORT=7081

IIOP_SSL_MUTUALAUTH_PORT=7039

Command create-local-instance executed successfully.

asadmin start-cluster cluster1

netstat -an | grep 7048 ==> The admin port is ready

  TCP 0.0.0.0:7048 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

  TCP [::]:7048 [::]:0 LISTENING

netstat -an | grep 7037 ==> There is no port listening on 7037

Thanks,

David Zhao