dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: About singleton ejb's deployment

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:32:04 +0900

Dear Tang:

I have tried to reproduce it and found it can be reproduced in the latest
version of GFV4.

I also tried to reproduce this phenomenon in the gf trunk before October 9,
2012 and found
it can't be reproduced. Anyway, I also tried to deploy any other kind of ejb
samples, such as
stateless ejb sample. The similar error messages can't be thrown out.

According to the phenomenon I have referred above, I think it may be caused
by any changes
about the trunk between October 12, 2012 and October 15, 2012 and it could
be a bug about
deployment.

Hong:
What's your opinion about this phenomenon?

Best regards
-Jeremy