dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error when dynamically change 'Full profile' to 'Web profile '

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 23:52:01 +0530

Alex,

 From the line numbers in the stacktrace reported by you, I see you are
using gf 3.1.2. You must have looked at gf 3.1.2 source then. There used
to be an issue in 3.1.x branch, but it has been fixed in trunk. In
trunk, we now do the following:

             if (bundleProvisioner.isSystemBundleUpdationRequired()) {
                 logger.logp(Level.INFO, "OSGiFrameworkLauncher",
"launchOSGiFrameWork", "Updating system bundle");
                 framework.update();
                 framework.waitForStop(0);
                 framework.init();
*
bundleProvisioner.setBundleContext(framework.getBundleContext());*
             }

We do this specifically to avoid the IllegalStateException.

Thanks,
Sahoo