dev@glassfish.java.net

HEADS UP: new enforced JDK 6 version for GlassFish trunk build

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:15:09 -0700 (PDT)

Please read on if you work on current GlassFish trunk workspace.

We recently discovered JDK 6 compiler issue which is blocking pending REST checkin. In order to resolve the issue, we must enforce the use of JDK 6u34 (i.e. 1.6.0_34) as minimal JDK version used to compile GlassFish workspace. So, if you currently use JDK 6 for GlassFish trunk compilation please upgrade your JDK installation to JDK 6u34 otherwise your build will fail once I check in maven-enforcer-plugin configuration change. If you already use JDK 7, you don't need to do anything to your build environment.

I will check in maven-enforcer-plugin configuration change today at 7:30 PM CET/10:30 AM PST.

Thanks,

Snjezana