dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: About GLASSFISH-18866

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:46:41 -0400

Hi, Jeremy
    Thanks for reporting the bug and now submitting the patch! I
discussed with Shingwai about this bug briefly but we were not able to
get to it yet due to other higher priority things, so thanks much for
working on this and submitting the patch!
     I will let Shingwai review the changes as the files that were
modified are part of the web container code.

     Thanks,

- Hong