dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: About the GLASSFISH-16651

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:45:43 +0530

Hi Tang,

I will look at it and get back. Let me first ping our folks to check the
status of your contributor agreement.

Frankly I don't think admin console enhancement for wab is that
important. If you could pick some other RFEs or bugs in the area of OSGi
or OSGi/JavaEE, then that would be preferred. Having said that, it's
finally your choice as to what you want to contribute.

Thanks much,
Sahoo