dev@glassfish.java.net

Recent implementation changes to nucleus/GlassFish authentication

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:02:05 -0500

Hi, everyone.

I have just checked in changes into the open-source repository so that the admin infrastructure now uses the authentication service which the security team has provided. (Many thanks to Craig Perez for his help in getting this working.)

These changes affect anything build on nucleus and should be available in tonight's nightly build and the next promotion.

You should not see any differences in how you log into GlassFish, or how the DAS communications with instances in the cluster, etc.

If you see any problems with admin authentication, please e-mail me or open a JIRA issue under the admin category and mark me as the owner.

Thanks.

- Tim