dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem loading modules in Netbeans

From: romain.grecourt <romain.grecourt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:56:23 +0200

On 4/24/12 5:31 AM, Joe Di Pol wrote:

> Romain!
>
> Much thanks for this. I was setting up a macbook and ran into the
> problem there. Funny, it works fine on my Solaris 11 box without
> the profile settings, and builds from the command line work fine.
> It was just when loading the project in Netbeans on the Mac that
> I hit the problem.
>
> Any idea why this works?
I have no idea. This workaround was not mandatory with netbeans 7.0.*
Also with 7.1, when the maven project appears broken it's not possible
to browse the sources, which was not the case with previous versions.

Another point: you might face issues when building with both maven 2 and
maven3. In that case you will need to delete some
resolver-status.properties files in your maven repository.

Thanks,
Romain