dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running glassfish with upstart

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 22:16:23 +0530

Tom,

Do you know any code in GlassFish that assumes user.dir to be
domain_dir/config? Since we *want* GlassFish to be embeddable, we should
fix such such code if any. I am not worried about those JVM memory
settings as user can always pass them while invoking java command
explicitly.

Vince,

The bootstrapping done by start-domain command is not very different
from what happens in "java -jar glassfish.jar."

Sahoo