dev@glassfish.java.net

3.1.2 Bug Swat Meeting this Wed (tomorrow)

From: Joe Di Pol <joe.dipol_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 14:19:42 -0800

3.1.2 Bug Swat Meeting this Wed (Jan 4th) at 9AM PT.
Details:

https://wikis.oracle.com/display/GlassFish/3.1.2+Bug+Swat

Once again we will focus on P1/P2 issues on the 3_1_2-review (scrubbed
bugs tagged for 3.1.2) and Unscrubbed lists:

P1/P2 Review
http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10961

P1/P2 Unscrubbed
http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10960

If you have any P1/P2 issues on either of these lists you must:

* Attend the BugSwat meeting to provide status on the issue(s) you own.

-- or --

* Prior to the BugSwat meeting send email to Joe with status on the
   issue(s) you own.

-- or --

* Clear the issue from the release by closing it, reducing the priority,
   excluding it, etc. Make sure to add a comment to the bug explaining why.

Please look at your P3 bugs too. We will start to include them
in future Bug Swat meetings:

3_1_2-review:
http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10839

Unscrubbed: