dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: review changes to pom.xml

From: Carla Mott <carla.mott_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:15:43 -0700

Yes, I was trying to quickly get to a point where Anissa could continue
her work on the console. I will move the elasticity config beans under
the elasticity module asap. I now understand how my code will get
invoked so I can back out my changes to the cluster create command and
work with her to get things done correctly.

Carla