dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: review changes to pom.xml

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:28:11 -0500

Given that the config beans for modules under appserver have been moved
to the the modules that actually use the config beans, should we expect
that the same pattern would be followed within nucleus, i.e., if there
is a Virtualization config bean, then that config bean should be under a
virtualization module rather than under admin/config-api?

Tom