dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: copyright checker maven plugin

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 01:29:32 -0700

Hi Bill,

I can review the code.

Please commit the code in:
https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish~svn/trunk/glassfishbuild

Use the groupId: "org.glassfish.build"
You could reference the parent level pom:
"org.glassfish.build:parent-build-pom" so artifacts are deployed to
maven.java.net.
The artifactId you're proposing (glassfish-copyright-maven-plugin) is
fine, or if you want to be consistent with the other glassfishbuild
plugin, you could use "maven-glassfishbuild-copyright-plugin".

There is a Hudson job that builds/promotes "org.glassfish.build"
(internal link):
http://gf-hudson.us.oracle.com/hudson/job/promote-glassfishbuild/

Note that this is a separate workspace from GF so there should be no
circular dependency issues if other projects like Grizzly wants to
reference the maven copyright plugin.

Thanks,
Jane