dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: What is the expected number of passed tests for quicklook on trunk?

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:08:05 -0500

That's a fair point, but if someone else causes his test not to run
(intentionally or not), he (not I) is going to fix it, most likely. If
I'm making test changes, I certainly check that they all run correctly
and I get 0 failures. Beyond that, I tend not to worry TOO much about
others' tests, as I try not to make changes (even test fixes) in areas
outside my own without talking to the owner, which gets us back to him
(or her ;) fixing the broken test. :)

My suggestion below is not a hard and fast rule, of course, but is
generally what I live by when I'm checking the results of my daily
cron'd full build.

--
Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff