dev@glassfish.java.net

Debug HTTP problems

From: Ido Ran <ido.ran_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:41:51 +0300

Hi,

I have production RESTful service deploy in Glassfish 3.1.
The service is working good but every once in a while an HTTP request get
timed out on the client side.
I'm not sure where the problem is, whether the service on the server side
hanging, the database query takes to long or the client do not get the
response at timely maner.

How can I debug the HTTP protocol on the server side, see when request was
received, when response was sent to the client, etc.
The same application was deployed in Glassfish V3 until recently and there I
used to get HTTP 502 response.
I will be glad to see the response status sent from the server as well.

Thank you,
Ido