dev@glassfish.java.net

Seeking review: GLASSFISH-17048 Enable hudson jobs to pass a parameter to assert the expected number of tests pass

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:30:20 -0700

Hello,

I've found it useful to have a hudson job that builds a checkout of
Mojarra, installs it into a glassfish, and runs the quicklook tests with
the just built Mojarra in place.

This job currently resides at [1] but I had to make some small mods to
the pom.xml and build.xml files in quicklook. I filed GLASSFISH-17048
for this and attached a patch to the issue. [2]

Can someone please review the patch so I can commit it to trunk and
3.1.1 branch?

Thanks,

Ed

[1] http://ron-vm8.us.oracle.com:7070/hudson/job/MOJARRA_TRUNK_GLASSFISH_TRUNK_QUICKLOOK/