dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Very old ant.jar in modules dir?

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:13:06 -0500

ant.jar is used by (at least) pkg-client.jar and jersey-gf-server.jar.

pkg-client.jar uses it for processing TAR files (org.apache.tools.jar)
jersey-gf-server.jar uses it for org.apache.tools.ant.types and
org.apache.tools.ant. I don't know the details of what it uses it for.

There may be other uses of ant.jar too.

Tom