dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: auto-depends artifact

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:20:47 -0700

This has nothing to do with the recent maven repo migration.

We have always been integrating HK2 promotions that include bug fixes
and enhancements to GlassFish workspace. The
com.sun.enterprise:auto-depends artifact is built from HK2 workspace.
The version 1.0.25 was referenced in GF workspace a year ago.

See:
http://java.net/projects/glassfish/sources/svn/revision/37816 <--- this
revision is when 1.0.25 was integrated in GF workspace
http://java.net/projects/glassfish/sources/svn/revision/38199 <-- in
this revision 1.0.26 was integrated