dev@glassfish.java.net

3.1.1 Bugswat meeting on 05-Jul-2011 _at_10:00 AM PST

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 00:24:07 +0530

  All,
The weekly 3.1.1 bugswat meeting for this week has been scheduled for
05-July-11 @10:00 AM PST.
Let us scrub and resolve remaining open issues in this meeting.

The following bug queries will be reviewed

    * Bugs in *review* queue
    * Bugs in *approved but pending checkin* queue
    * Bugs that are *not yet scrubbed*(filed after 3.1 HCF)

Refer here for the bugs that belong to the above categories
http://java.net/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10114

Please dial-in or send me an email update prior to the meeting if you
own bug(s)
in one of the category listed above. It is critical to get the required
input as we
are very close to wrapping up 3.1.1 release.

We are interested in gathering data to answer
a). Should a bug currently in review state be fixed for 3.1.1?
b). When is the fix for a bug currently in approved state coming in?
c). Are there candidates for 3.1.1 among un-scrubbed bugs?

Please refer to the current guidelines here:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/GuidelinesOnBugFixesFor311

*Logistics*:
This is a dial-in only meeting
Mondays or the first working day of the week 10:00 AM PST
Dial-in info
US# 866-682-4770
Code: 7805260 Passcode: 9876

NOTE: I will also be following up with Engineers involved directly to
scrub the currently open P1-P3 bugs on
GlassFish other than the ones targeted for 3.1.1.

Thanks,
Sathyan