dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [glassfish~svn:47603] parent pom should be non-SNAPSHOT or define with relativePath.

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:10:36 -0400

Yeah, i have no problem adding a repo to pull the -SNAPSHOT artifacts
down if they're online somewhere. I think most people will run these
after creating a local build but I can see where some might want to run
them against, say, a nightly. At this point it's largely academic
either way since I've yet to procure permission to migrate the tests off
of ant and on to maven. I have a script that does most of the work but
there's still a fair bit of grunt work to do to churn through all of the
tests.