dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: svn up problem - distributions/nucleus

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 00:07:33 -0700

I did not.

My script runs every night and does "svn up". Last night it failed
with that message. I didn't do anything with distributions/nucleus.
In my workspace it looks like a derived directory, containing only
a "target" directory. Has it become a managed directory in the latest
update?

Sure wish svn would handle these cases...