dev@glassfish.java.net

verifying findbugs errors

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 18:08:01 -0400

Like many of you, I've received a glut of findbugs emails listing
various issues. I've started to whittle away on my list but I can't
seem to recreate that error report locally to verify the issue. In
fact, when I check the (internal) hudson job listed on the wiki, it
doesn't even list the issues I've been emailed about. Running it
locally on, say, admin/config-api, I get 0 errors before even changing
the code. So my question, how can I create that report locally so that
I can do a pre/post check to verify i'm satisfying the analysis
parameters. Running "mvn findbugs:findbugs" in that directory or the
root doesn't seem sufficient.