dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3.2 Schedule and Some Processes

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:19:40 -0700

Hi All
A clarification on the target date for the review readiness for One Pagers.
I mentioned April 26th as the end date in error although the milestone
date is April 25th.
The milestone date of April 25th stands for promoted milestone build,
but One Pagers should be review ready by April 26th.

Thanks
Shreedhar