dev@glassfish.java.net

Is Glassfish a Web Server/Application Server/or Both?

From: Derek Knapp <derek_at_itracmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:15:12 -0400

We are going thru a security audit, and have to fill out some questions
related to which web/application server we use, and I'm not too sure how
to respond.

I am pretty sure Glassfish is an application server, but is it also a
web server? or does it use a web server under the hood?

These are the questions, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

*Question 20*

*Provide Question Response*

*What is the web server platform used by the application?
*

*Check All that Apply*

*Flag?*

*Comments*

*My New Comments*

*Deficiencies*

Apache

IIS

Other

No Web server

*Question 21*

*Provide Question Response*

*What is the application server platform used by the application?
*

*Check All that Apply*

*Flag?*

*Comments*