dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: maven-istack-commons-plugin

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:41:51 +0100

> Project ID: com.sun.istack:maven-istack-commons-plugin:maven-plugin:0.1
>
> Reason: Cannot find parent: com.sun.istack:istack-commons for project: com.sun.istack:maven-istack-commons-plugin:maven-plugin:0.1 for project com.sun.istack:maven-istack-commons-plugin:maven-plugin:0.1
>
> What am I doing wrong? Is this because gf-maven doesn't have any
> snapshot artifacts? (Should this really be depending on a snapshot
> artifact?)

 Hmm, right, it shouldn't, wasn't aware of the consequences, I think with sonatype migration this will break as well. Looking at the repo, I also see the 1.1 release of the pom is missing, so I'll push the 1.1-SNAPSHOT as 1.1 release and a new 0.2 version of the plugin inheriting from 1.1 release version. I'll ping Alexei to update the grizzly dependencies when it's there,
 MartiNG