dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: REMINDER: Trunk not open for feature checkins. Please *DO NOT* add new features.

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:32:15 -0500

Isn't this what branching is for? We cut a 3.1.1 branch from either
trunk or the 3.1 release. All the dev work for the 3.1.1 release
happens on that branch while trunk can move on with 3.2 work. I'm not
sure why we're holding up 3.2 development work indefinitely when the
tools we have support concurrent lines of development.