dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JavaDB no suitable driver form JSP....

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:44:09 -0800

I'm coming into this issue late so I'm just trying to understand...

If I use JDBC or JPA or anything that uses a DataSource resource,
with JavaDB, does it just work out of the box, or do I need to copy
the driver around?

That is, is this problem specific to the DriverManager API? If so,
is there no way to make JSTL work with DataSource resources? Should
the <sql:query> tag take the JNDI name of a DataSource resource?