dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mac only problem with annotation scanning in WAB?

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 21:29:04 -0800

  I tried this on my Mac 10.6.4 with JDK 6 U22 and when I launch the
app, I see only "bean:".

This is the build I have:
Version = GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1-b36 (build 36), JRE
version 1.6.0_22

Another option would be if you could upload the war file into JIRA(that
was built on a non-mac OS),
I could use that and give it a try again. This would further narrow down
the cause.

HTH
Sathyan